|ENTRIES ARE COMPLETELY FULL FOR THE RUNWAY 10K AT STAVERTON AIRPORT ON SUNDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2014. IF NOT ALREADY ENTERED PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL TO THE EVENT EXPECTING AN ENTRY AS THERE ARE NONE. THANK YOU.
- The recently published entry form for the County Cross Championships at Coleford, Forest of Dean on Saturday 03 January here. Also note that the race day timetable has also changed and can be viewed on the Cross Country page .
- For your diary: The dates for the 2015 meetings of the County Executive are as follows. They will be January 23, March 13, June 5 and September 4 (all Fridays).
The AGM date will be Friday 6 November 2015. All meetings start at 8.00pm at the Gala Club, Fairmile Gardens off the Tewkesbury Road in Gloucester.
- The provisional dates for the County Track & Field Championships (in 3 parts) in 2015 will be Wednesday 13 May, Saturday 16 May and Saturday 26 August.
- The date of the County's annual awards evening for athletics achievement, the Bob Hussey trophy and Road Running series will be Friday January 2015. More details will be provided later.
- A number of archive County cross country results from the early 1970s have been recently placed on the Results table for anyone interested in the history of the County's cross country past.
- Results from the POPPY PLOD on Sunday 26 October at 11.00am at Hardwicke's Royal British Legion Club (GL2 4QA) are now here
- Results (now updated - version 2) of the County Cross Country Relay Championships and Severn AC CC Relays at Plock Court, Gloucester on Saturday 27 September 2014 now here
- UPDATED RESULTS from the Severn AC and County Road relay Championships run from Elmore, Glos. Sat 01 March 2014.
3 Stage relays 4 Stage relays Order of leg times
- View the Glos. County Track and Field Championship records updated to 2013 here
- SAFEGUARDING: – All Club Coaches, Officials and Volunteers wishing to obtain a DBS (formerly CRB) check should contact UK Athletics Welfare Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form. Your DBS check needs updating every three years. If you still have any queries relating to your DBS check please contact Albert Gardiner using the details below:
Education/Officials: Albert Gardiner email: Albert_Gardiner@hotmail.co.uk Phone: 07837874 936
|New feature: athletics competitions happening in the County over the next two months.
*Also note for every event at the White Horse at Sandhurst which is promoted by Severn AC, the entry is strictly limited to the first 100 entries so you are advised to ENTER these races WELL IN ADVANCE TO GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE OF ENTRY, Thank you.
|Sun 02 Nov 2014
||Tewkesbury 5M , Tewkesbury, Glos.
|Sun 30 Nov 2014
||Runway 10K , Staverton Airport, Glos.
|Sun 14 Dec 2014
||Christmas Tree Race, Ellwood, Forest of Dean
|Sat 20 Dec 2014
||Christmas 5M CC handicap CC race, Plock Court, Glos.
|Sat 27 Dec 2014
||Severn AC Christmas 4M , Elmore, Glos.
Other useful Athletics weblinks are presented below:
- Blackbridge Jubilee Athletics Track, Gloucester
- Glos. Schools Athletics Association
- Midland Counties Athletics Association
- AAA of England / England Athletics
- English Cross country Association
- UK Athletics
- South West Athletics
Website Copyright Dave McNamee.
Back to top