- 2 batches of Glos. AAA photos have been recently added to Flickr for your viewing. They are from the annual awards evening in Gloucester on January 16 and from the CAU Inter-Counties Cross Country at Cofton Park on March 7th 2015. Please enjoy and thank you from the Glos AAA to Lyn & Steve Hudson and to Christina See for providing the pictures. The link is here and choose the "Gloucestershire AAA pictures" set and browse to the end of the set to see them.
- provisional results of Severn AC & County 4k races (21 March at Plock Court) & childrens races here
- For your diary: The dates for the 2015 meetings of the County Executive are as follows. They will be January 23, March 13, June 5 and September 4 (all Fridays).
The AGM date will be Friday 6 November 2015. All meetings start at 8.00pm at the Gala Club, Fairmile Gardens off the Tewkesbury Road in Gloucester.
- The provisional dates for the County Track & Field Championships (in 3 parts) in 2015 will be Wednesday 13 May, Saturday 23 May and Sunday 23 August.
- A number of archive County cross country results from the early 1970s have been recently placed on the Results table for anyone interested in the history of the County's cross country past.
- Results (now updated - version 2) of the County Cross Country Relay Championships and Severn AC CC Relays at Plock Court, Gloucester on Saturday 27 September 2014 now here
- UPDATED RESULTS from the Severn AC and County Road relay Championships run from Elmore, Glos. Sat 01 March 2014.
3 Stage relays 4 Stage relays Order of leg times
- Now League results and season standings after final race at Tewkesbury 14 Feb 2015: Results Standings
- Some more archive Glos CC league results from 1998/1999/2001 have been added to the Results table.
- A couple of pictures from the League cross country at Pittville 13/12/14:
The start of the Senior womens race (c Tony Stanton)
The early leaders in the Mens race (c Tony Stanton)
- View the Glos. County Track and Field Championship records updated to 2013 here
- SAFEGUARDING: – All Club Coaches, Officials and Volunteers wishing to obtain a DBS (formerly CRB) check should contact UK Athletics Welfare Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form. Your DBS check needs updating every three years. If you still have any queries relating to your DBS check please contact Albert Gardiner using the details below:
Education/Officials: Albert Gardiner email: Albert_Gardiner@hotmail.co.uk Phone: 07837874 936
|New feature: athletics competitions happening in the County over the next two months.
*Also note for every event at the White Horse at Sandhurst which is promoted by Severn AC, the entry is strictly limited to the first 100 entries so you are advised to ENTER these races WELL IN ADVANCE TO GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE OF ENTRY, Thank you.
|*Sat 14 Mar 2015
||Severn AC Winter 5M road race, White Horse, Sandhurst, Glos with a 3pm start
|Sat 21 Mar 2015
||Severn AC & County 4K CC races for U17s upwards starting at 2.30pm
and Childrens CC races (years 5 through 10) at Plock Court, Gloucester
|Sun 22 Mar 2015
||Cleevewold 13M MT race, Postlip, nr Winchcombe, Glos.
|*Sun 04 Apr 2015
||Severn Easter 10K ,White Horse, Sandhurst, Glos.
|*Sat 18 Apr 2015
||Grocery 4M race, White Horse, Sandhurst, Glos.
|Sun 19 Apr 2015
||Angels 10K, Ashleworth, Glos.
|Tue 28 Apr 2015
||FODAC Spring Mile, Lakers School, Coleford
|Mon 04 May 2015
||Bluebell 10K, Blaisdon, Glos.
|Tue 05 May 2015
||Fitness Run No. 1, Arlingham, Glos.
Other useful Athletics weblinks are presented below:
- Blackbridge Jubilee Athletics Track, Gloucester
- Glos. Schools Athletics Association
- Midland Counties Athletics Association
- AAA of England / England Athletics
- English Cross country Association
- UK Athletics
- South West Athletics
Website Copyright Dave McNamee.
Back to top