All, please read below for the timetable and entry forms for Part 3 of the Gloucestershire AAA track and field championships which will take place at the Jubilee Track, Blackbridge, Gloucester on Sunday 23rd August 2015.
Events included are the 10000 metres, 1 mile, plus wheelchair 400m and 1 mile on the track and then the 3 seated disability field events of shot putt, discus and javelin plus 4 x 100m relays and 4 x 400m relays.
Timetable here Entry form for both Relays Entry form for all other events
Please note that there are no field events for able bodied athletes as these have all been held during Parts 1 and 2 of the hampionships which took place back in May. As with other county championships events you may post me your entry form (please include a stamp addressed envelope if you wish us to post your race number to you), you may email me your entry form and then pay the entry fee on the day when you collect your number from the registration desk, or you may pay on the day.
We would prefer you to pre-enter if at all possible as that reduces the administrative burden on the day but the choice is yours.Please could you all publicise this event in your clubs and hopefully we shall see some of you on 23 August.
Thanks for your help.
Can you please help track down some “missing” starting blocks ?
If you were an athlete who competed at the third Cheltenham Harriers Midsummer Open on 15 July 2015 we would like to ask you if you mistakenly have taken away Dan Trueman’s (Stroud & District AC) starting blocks from the meeting. They also have “Helen Hanstock” written on them as their original owner.
If you know anything about the matter or have these blocks then please contact Dan’s mum (email firstname.lastname@example.org) direct OR this webmaster (email@example.com) ASAP.
- For your diary: The dates for the 2015 meetings of the County Executive are as follows. They will be January 23, March 13, June 5 and September 4 (all Fridays).
The AGM date will be Friday 6 November 2015. All meetings start at 8.00pm at the Gala Club, Fairmile Gardens off the Tewkesbury Road in Gloucester.
- The final date of part III for the County Track & Field Championships in 2015 will be Sunday 23 August 2015.
- 2 batches of Glos. AAA photos have been recently added to Flickr for your viewing. They are from the annual awards evening in Gloucester on January 16 and from the CAU Inter-Counties Cross Country at Cofton Park on March 7th 2015. Please enjoy and thank you from the Glos AAA to Lyn & Steve Hudson and to Christina See for providing the pictures. The link is here and choose the "Gloucestershire AAA pictures" set and browse to the end of the set to see them.
- A number of archive County cross country results from the early 1970s have been recently placed on the Results table for anyone interested in the history of the County's cross country past.
- Updated results from the Severn AC and County Road Relay Championships run from Elmore, Glos. Sat 01 March 2014.
3 Stage relays 4 Stage relays Order of leg times
- View the Glos. County Track and Field Championship records updated to 2013 here
- SAFEGUARDING: – All Club Coaches, Officials and Volunteers wishing to obtain a DBS (formerly CRB) check should contact UK Athletics Welfare Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form. Your DBS check needs updating every three years. If you still have any queries relating to your DBS check please contact Albert Gardiner using the details below:
Education/Officials: Albert Gardiner email: Albert_Gardiner@hotmail.co.uk Phone: 07837874 936
- Some more archive Glos CC league results from 1998/1999/2001 have been added to the Results table.
|New feature: athletics competitions happening in the County over the next two months.
N.B. * Entry numbers to Severn AC's events at the White Horse, Sandhurst are limited because of a lack of overall parking spaces. Please book early to enter these races.
|Mon 06 July 2015
||Frampton 10k at Frampton village, Glos.
|Tue 07 July 2015
||Fitness Run No. 3, Red Lion, Arlington, Glos.
|Sat 11 July 2015
||Severn AC 10 miles (incl County 10M), Elmore, Glos.
|Sat 18 July 2015
||Bourton One Miles races, Bourton on the Water
|*Tue 21 July 2015
||White Horse 5k (3 of 4) , Sandhurst, Glos.
|Tue 28 July 2015
||Gloucester Carnival 10K, Blaisdon, Glos.
|Tue 04 August 2015
||Elmore Village Hall, Glos.
|Sat 08 August 2015
||Cranham Boundary Chase, Cranham, Glos.
|Sun 09 August 2015
||Standish Woodland Chase, Stroud, Glos.
|*Tue 18 August 2015
||White Horse 5k (4 of 4) , Sandhurst, Glos.
|Sun 23 August 2015
||County Track & Field Champs, Part III at Blackbridge, Glos.
||Track & Field
|Mon 31 August 2015
||Arlingham Passage Road Race, Arlingham, Glos.
Other useful Athletics weblinks are presented below:
- Blackbridge Jubilee Athletics Track, Gloucester
- Glos. Schools Athletics Association
- Midland Counties Athletics Association
- AAA of England / England Athletics
- English Cross country Association
- UK Athletics
- South West Athletics
Website Copyright Dave McNamee.
Back to top