- Glos. AAA County Track and Field Championships 14/15 May 2016 - the results are now on main results page.
The latest Championships produced the following new County records:
U13G Javelin Tillie Westwood of Forest of Dean set a new record of 26.82m
U17W High Jump N Smith of Stroud equalled her record from last year of 1.70m
U20W Long Jump Abbie Chaundy of Swindon Harriers set a new record of 5.24m
SW 5000m Hilary Mott of Cheltenham set a new record of 18m 26.9s
U13B High Jump James Stanton of Cheltenham set a new record of 1.46m
U15B 3000m Ben McIntyre of Swindon Harriers set a new record of 9m 51.0s
U20M Pole Vault Conor Kearns of Cheltenham set a new record of 4.10m
See attached for the most up to date GAAA County T & F records list.
- Results from the Severn AC & GAAA County Cross Country races at Plock, Glos on Saturday 19 March 2016 : - Main 4k race - Children's race
- Results from the Severn AC and Glos AAA Road Relays at Elmore, Glos on Saturday 5 March 2016 here
- 2016 DATES FOR YOUR DIARY: The 2016 meetings of the County Executive are on January 22, March 18, June 3 and August 5 (all Fridays).
The AGM date will be Friday 4 November 2016. All meetings start at 8.00pm at the Gala Club, Fairmile Gardens off the Tewkesbury Road in Gloucester.
- SAFEGUARDING: – All Club Coaches, Officials and Volunteers wishing to obtain a DBS (formerly CRB) check should contact UK Athletics Welfare Team at email@example.com to request a form. Your DBS check needs updating every three years.
If you still have any queries relating to your DBS check then please contact Albert Gardiner (Education/Officials officer) using the following details:
Email: Albert_Gardiner@hotmail.co.uk Mobile/phone: 07837 874936
- Results of Severn AC/County CC Relays Races at Plock Court Sat 26/9/15 here
- Results of Severn AC/County Road Relay Championships run from Elmore, Glos. Sat 01/03/14.
3 Stage relays 4 Stage relays Order of leg times
- ARCHIVE UPDATE: Several County cross country results from the 1960's onwards are gradually being placed on the main Results table for anyone interested in the history of the County's cross country past.
|A QUICK GUIDE to athletics competitions happening in the County over the next few months.
|Wed 04 May 2016
||Stroud Beer Race, Minchinhampton, Glos.
|Mon 09 May 2016
||Berkeley 10k, Berkeley, Glos.
|Wed 01 Jun 2016
||The Five Peaks Challenge, Dursley, Glos.
|Wed 01 Jun 2016
||The Cleeve Cloud Cuckoo Land Race, Cleeve Hill, nr Cheltenham Glos.
|Sun 05 Jun 2016
||Fairford 10k, Fairford, Glos.
|Mon 20 Jun 2016
||Cirencester Summer Sizzler, Cirencester,Glos.
|Mon 04 July 2016
||Frampton 10k, Frampton, Glos.
|Sat 16 July 2016
||Bourton 1 Mile Race Challenge, Bourton on the Water, Glos.
Other useful Athletics weblinks are presented below:
- Blackbridge Jubilee Athletics Track, Gloucester
- Glos. Schools Athletics Association
- Midland Counties Athletics Association
- AAA of England / England Athletics
- English Cross country Association
- UK Athletics
- South West Athletics
Website Copyright Dave McNamee.
Back to top