- Glos. AAA County Track and Field Championship 2016 details:
Attached here are the revised entry form and timetable for the 2016 Gloucestershire County track and field championships, Parts 1 and 2. The venue is the Blackbridge Jubilee Track in Gloucester and the dates are Saturday and Sunday 14th/15th May 2016. Copies are also being distributed on a general distribution list to County athletes and coaches. Athletes are encouraged to email their entry forms to me or to post them to me to enable as much of the administration as possible to be carried out prior to the day. Thanks for your help with this and I hope the programme we have put together will lead to a good turnout. Selection of county athletes for the South West championships at Exeter in August and for the senior Inter-counties championships in Bedford will be based primarily on results from the county championships. Thank you, Mick Morris, County Secretary.
- Results from the Severn AC & GAAA County Cross Country races at Plock, Glos on Saturday 19 March 2016 : - Main 4k race - Children's race
- Results from the Severn AC and Glos AAA Road Realys at Elmore, Glos on Saturday 5 March 2016 here
- 2016 DATES FOR YOUR DIARY: The 2016 meetings of the County Executive are on January 22, March 18, June 3 and August 5 (all Fridays).
The AGM date will be Friday 4 November 2016. All meetings start at 8.00pm at the Gala Club, Fairmile Gardens off the Tewkesbury Road in Gloucester.
- SAFEGUARDING: – All Club Coaches, Officials and Volunteers wishing to obtain a DBS (formerly CRB) check should contact UK Athletics Welfare Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form. Your DBS check needs updating every three years.
If you still have any queries relating to your DBS check then please contact Albert Gardiner (Education/Officials officer) using the following details:
Email: Albert_Gardiner@hotmail.co.uk Mobile/phone: 07837 874936
- Results of Severn AC/County CC Relays Races at Plock Court Sat 26/9/15 here
- Results of Severn AC/County Road Relay Championships run from Elmore, Glos. Sat 01/03/14.
3 Stage relays 4 Stage relays Order of leg times
- View the Glos. County Track and Field Championship records updated to 2013 here
- ARCHIVE UPDATE: A number of County cross country results from the 1960's and the early 1970's have been placed on the main Results table for anyone interested in the history of the County's cross country past.
|A QUICK GUIDE to athletics competitions happening in the County over the next few months.
N.B. * Entry numbers to Severn AC's events at the White Horse, Sandhurst are limited because of a lack of overall parking spaces. Please book early to enter these races.
|Sat 09 Apr 2016
||Severn Grocery 4 Miler & YA race, Red Lion at Arlingham, Glos.
|Sun 10 Apr 2016
||Chedworth MT 10, Chedworth, Glos.
|Sun 17 Apr 2016
||Angels 10k, Ashleworth, Glos.
|Tue 26 Apr 2016
||Forest Spring Mile, Coleford, GL16 7QW, Glos.
|Wed 04 May 2016
||Stroud Beer Race, Minchinhampton, Glos.
|Mon 09 May 2016
||Berkeley 10k, Berkeley, Glos.
|Wed 01 Jun 2016
||The Five Peaks Challenge, Dursley, Glos.
Other useful Athletics weblinks are presented below:
- Blackbridge Jubilee Athletics Track, Gloucester
- Glos. Schools Athletics Association
- Midland Counties Athletics Association
- AAA of England / England Athletics
- English Cross country Association
- UK Athletics
- South West Athletics
Website Copyright Dave McNamee.
Back to top