- GLOUCESTERSHIRE AAA COUNTY CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPS, IN THE FOREST OF DEAN, 9 JANUARY 2016
N.B.The entry form is now available.
For postal entries please enclose a SAE for return of race number otherwise please collect your number from registration on the day.
Entries will also be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in that case please collect your number from registration on the day and pay the entry fee on collection of your number.
If you are able to pre-enter by either of these two methods that is a great help in reducing the administrative workload on the day and enabling us to produce results quickly.
If emailing either please attach a completed copy of the entry form or include the details required by the form in your email.
Thank you. Mick County Secretary
- 2016 dates for your diary: The annual County Achievement & Road Running Awards presentation evening will be on 15 January at Gloucester
and the dates for the 2016 meetings of the County Executive are January 22, March 18, June 3 and August 5 (all Fridays).
The AGM date will be Friday 4 November 2016. All meetings start at 8.00pm at the Gala Club, Fairmile Gardens off the Tewkesbury Road in Gloucester.
- LATEST UPDATE: A number of archive County cross country results from the 1960's and the early 1970's have recently been placed on the main Results table for anyone interested in the history of the County's cross country past.
- Initial results of Severn CC relays races Sat 26/9/15 including the GAAA Champs here
- Updated results from the Severn AC and County Road Relay Championships run from Elmore, Glos. Sat 01 March 2014.
3 Stage relays 4 Stage relays Order of leg times
- View the Glos. County Track and Field Championship records updated to 2013 here
- SAFEGUARDING: – All Club Coaches, Officials and Volunteers wishing to obtain a DBS (formerly CRB) check should contact UK Athletics Welfare Team at email@example.com to request a form. Your DBS check needs updating every three years. If you still have any queries relating to your DBS check please contact Albert Gardiner using the details below:
Education/Officials: Albert Gardiner email: Albert_Gardiner@hotmail.co.uk Phone: 07837874 936
- Some more archive Glos CC league results from 1998/1999/2001 have been added to the Results table.
|New feature: athletics competitions happening in the County over the next few months.
N.B. * Entry numbers to Severn AC's events at the White Horse, Sandhurst are limited because of a lack of overall parking spaces. Please book early to enter these races.
|Sat 10 Oct 2015
||Glos. Cross Country league fixture 1 of 4 at Cotswold Farm Park, Guiting Power, Glos
|Sun 25 Oct 2015
||Stroud Half Marathon, Stroud, Glos.
|Sat 31 Oct 2015
||Glos. Cross Country league fixture 2 of 4 at Malvern
|Sun 01 Nov 2015
||Tewkesbury 5M, Tewkesbury, Glos.
|Sat 12 Dec 2015
||Glos. Cross Country league fixture 3 of 4 at Blackbridge, Gloucester
|Sat 19 Dec 2015
||Christmas 5 Mile Handicap Cross Country races (for men & women) Plock Court 2.30pm
|Sun 20 Dec 2015
||Christmas Tree Race, Ellwood, Forest of Dean
|Sun 27 Dec 2015
||Severn 4M Christmas Race, Elmore Village Hall, Glos.
|Fri 01 Jan 2016
||Severn 5M, Elmore Village Hall, Glos.
Other useful Athletics weblinks are presented below:
- Blackbridge Jubilee Athletics Track, Gloucester
- Glos. Schools Athletics Association
- Midland Counties Athletics Association
- AAA of England / England Athletics
- English Cross country Association
- UK Athletics
- South West Athletics
Website Copyright Dave McNamee.
Back to top